Timeshare Sales vs Fractional Ownership
In the past, timeshare sales were the most common way to purchase vacation time here in the Columbia Valley. However, this current generation is setting a valuable new trend choosing fractional ownership, giving them a home away from home.
Although these two options seem the same, they have some key differences.
- A major difference is that with timeshare you are buying vacation time and with fractional ownership you buy a percentage of the property real estate.
- Fractional Ownership is a deeded property with the same rights as any other real estate purchase.
- Fractional vacation home ownership is also referred to as an asset-sharing concept, which creates more opportunities to afford a vacation home with minimal owners to each unit.
- Fractional owners are spending more dollars for their vacation home over timeshare buyers, but in return you are getting more time to spend and typically seeing an increase in property value which could in turn increase an owner’s equity.
- Buying a timeshare is for those who are simply looking for a vacation, while fractional ownership is an opportunity to own your vacation home at a fraction of the cost.
- Fractional ownership at Copper Point Resort means you always come home to your chosen suite, while your suite can vary with timeshares.
Fractional ownership at Copper Point Resort means you always come home to your chosen suite, while your suite can vary with timeshares.
Contact us today for more information!